Powered by Blogger.

Bleaching And Scouring Process Of Grey Melange Fabric

Posted by Textile Fashion Guide: A Dedicated Textile Fashion Education Informations Blog

Pre-treatment is done for grey melange fabric. I have written about scouring and bleaching process of grey melange yarn in one of my blog post.

Whitening Recipe: Here, I have given a scouring and bleaching process of grey melange with a whitening recipe. I think this will help you to get better pre-treatment result.





































Ingredient



Amount



detergent



0.5 g/l



Sequestering agent



1.0 g/l



Anti-creasing



0.8 g/l



Stabilizer



0.8 g/l



Caustic soda



3 g/l



Per oxide



3 g/l



Brightening agent



0.1 g/l



Sequence of scouring and bleaching: Grey melange fabric is pre-treated as the following way.

 

Fabric received from the batching section


↓


Water load


↓


Fabric load


↓


Run 5’ at normal temperature


↓


Drain


↓


Water load


↓


Sequestering, anti-creasing and stabilizer are added at normal temperature


↓


Run 5 minute


↓


Caustic dosing10’ at 40 0C


↓


Steam rise to 700C


↓


Peroxide (600C x10’ dosing)


↓


Temperature 950C


↓


Run time 40’ at 950C


↓


Whitening agent dosing 20’


↓


Run 10’


↓


Sample check


↓


Fabric Unload


So, that’s all about scouring and bleaching process of grey melange fabric.

Related Post



Inna said...

Your hand-dyed fabrics are just beutiufal, and I love the Christmas Poinsettias pattern. I try to do at least one applique project a year, and I might give this one a try, in a smaller version. Thanks for a chance to win.

Post a Comment